- When the braces are in place: it is difficult to clean the teeth properly, therefore stains accumulate more rapidly.
- Interproximal stains may gather between the teeth since food and debris is sometimes pushed inward and is difficult to remove.
- It is sometimes difficult to chew food at the back of the teeth. Food stains therefore gather on the anterior surfaces more rapidly.
Braces are placed on the teeth to correct and straighten and thus create a more aesthetically pleasing and even look to the overall face. But that takes time. The teeth must be moved very gently and slowly and so braces for advanced malocclusions are sometimes worn for years. That means years of stains building up as a result of impaired brushing and cleaning. Although you it is possible to use dental sticks, it really is very difficult to remove all particles of food and debris from the teeth. Orthodontists are qualified and specialise in the provision of braces for the teeth.
The bracket of the brace is fused to the tooth using acid etch. This is a very strong adhesive and must be filed off when it is eventually removed. It sometimes leaves marks on the teeth.
For some patients, it is necessary to wear braces for many years. When they are removed, they quite often leave marks on the teeth where the brackets have been attached to the tooth using acid etch to cement them in place.
Not all of us are born with perfectly straight white symmetrically aligned teeth. Infact, many of the most beautiful smiles in Hollywood were not born that way either. Katy Perry, Beyonce and Miley Cyrus are just a few of the famous faces whos smile has been perfected by wearing braces. Madonna has even made braces a fashion statement when she recently donned gold “grillz”.
When you first have your braces applied, you will be told that the must be worn for a number of years. During those years you will be anticipating the day that your braces are finally removed. No more painful visits to your orthodontist. No more tightening of the wires. At last you will see the final results; your beautiful new smile. Laser teeth whitening is a very popular treatment to have after the braces are removed.
The benefits of having laser teeth whitening after wearing fixed braces. At Dublin Vitality Center , we specialise in providing laser teeth whitening for those who have recently had fixed or invisilign braces. Our dental nurses are fully trained teeth whitening technicians. That means you are in the very best hands and will receive a beautiful white smile quickly and effectively with no sensitivity or pain.
- Optimise and whiten your beautiful new straight teeth which you have worked so hard to achieve
- You have invested in expensive orthodontics, now show off that beautiful white smile to its full potential
- Enjoy smiling once again and be confident that teeth look white and clean
- Look forward to a fresh and clean feeling in the mouth. Nothing beats the feeling of freshly whitened and cleaned teeth.
- Show off your best asset and ensure your smile is as bright and white as possible.
- Laser teeth whitening at Dublin Vitality Center causes no sensitivity and is carried out by dental nurses. It is therefore perfect for those who have undergone orthodontal removal